Sabrent USB 3.0 to SATA I/II/III Dual Bay External Hard Drive Docking Station for 2.5 or 3.5in HDD, SSD with Hard Drive Duplicator/Cloner Function [10TB Support] (EC-HD2B)
- Supports Standard Desktop 2.5"/3.5" SATA Hard Drives or SSD
- Supports hard drives up to 10TB
- Plug and play, no drivers needed
- Supports Offline Cloning up to 60Mbps
- Supports Transfer Speeds up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0),480Mbps (USB 2.0), 12Mbps (USB 1.1)
The Sabrent SATA Hard Drive Docking Station enables you to access desktop or laptop hard drives, without the frustration of assembling hard drive enclosures. By inserting a 2.5″/3.5″ SATA hard drive directly into this docking station, you can quickly access drive contents and transfer files. Plus you can swap out hard drives effortlessly with plug and play mounting. Transfer data quickly and easily through USB 3.0 at speeds up to 5Gbps.
To use Hard Drive Offline Clone Function:
1. Insert Source Disk into hard drive bay A, then insert Target Disk into hard drive bay B.
2. Make sure that the USB cable is disconnected from your computer.
3. Connect power supply and switch on power.
4. Hold down the CLONE button, release when you see a Blue LED.
5. Then quickly press the CLONE Button.
6. A Blue LED will flash on 25% indicating that the cloning process has begun.
7. The cloning process is complete when ALL the lights turn solid Blue (25%-100%).
8. Finally press the power switch to the OFF position and eject your drives.
• MAC: OS
• Docking Station
• Power Supply
• USB 3.0 cable
• User Manu