Sabrent USB 3.0 to SATA Dual Bay External Hard Drive Docking Station for 2.5 or 3.5in HDD/SSD
The Sabrent EC-DSK2 SATA Docking Station supports the direct insertion of Desktop two 2.5"/3.5" SATA Hard Drives. It is a caseless solution that makes swapping hard drives easier than ever before. Plus, now you can take advantage of the lightening speed of USB 3.0 to quickly transfer files up to 5 Gbps!Connect any 2.5"/3.5" Serial ATA (SATA) or SATA II Hard Drive to your computer through an available USB 3.0 port on your desktop or laptop.
Hard Drive Duplicator Function
The Sabrent EC-DSK2 Standalone Duplicator Dock can be used to duplicate/clone an existing hard drive without connecting to a computer, or simply as external storage to transfer data between a hard drive and your computer.
Note: Your Source Disk must have equal or less Capacity when compared to your Target Disk
To use Hard Drive Duplicator Function:
- Insert Both hard drives and identify Source Disk and Target Disk
- HDD1=Source Disk; HDD2=Target Disk
- Make sure that the USB cable is disconnected from any computer
- Connect power supply and switch on power.
- Press the CLONE button 2 times.
- A Blue LED will flash on 25% indicating that the cloning process has begun
- The cloning process is complete when ALL the lights turn solid Blue (25%-100%)
- Finally press the power switch to the OFF position and eject your drives
Note: The cloning process can take a couple minutes or up to 4 hours depending on the Files/Disks that are being cloned
- Available USB 3.0 for high speed data transfer
- Reverse compatible with USB 1.1 & USB 2.0.
- Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions)
- MAC: OS X
- Sabrent EC-DSK2 Hard Drive Dock
- Power Supply
- USB 3.0 cable
- User Manual
* This product may ship via letter mail.