ReptiCasa Compressed Coconut Fiber Substrate, 10 lb. Block, Natural Husk Terrarium Bedding, Reptiles, Frogs, Snakes, or Tortoise, Odor and Waste Absorbent Compostable, Organic with High Expansion
Keep plants and animals growing strong and healthy by supporting your terrarium with all-natural coconut husk substrate.
When it comes to pets there’s few things more fun and exciting than raising snakes, turtles, frogs, and spiders. But these unique animals require a little extra care, especially when it comes to their terrarium balance. That’s why we created this natural coconut husk fiber substrate that helps you maintain a healthier, cleaner environment, so they can feel more at home, and you can keep indoor tanks smelling fresher and looking cleaner far better than wood chips, rocks, or other poor-quality substitutes.
Increased Terrarium Humidity
- A natural substrate for plants and animals, coconut husk fiber substrate stimulates natural digging and burrowing behaviors. It also helps maintain a warmer tank environment which is important for reptiles and amphibians. This increased humidity allows them to maintain their body temperature more effectively, which can help increase their natural energy levels. Important for growth, sustainability, and overall animal happiness.
- Natural Coconut Fiber Substrate
- Supports Reptiles, Amphibians, Invertebrates
- Breaks Down Liquids, Water, and Waste
- Helps Absorb Odors and Smells for a Cleaner Environment
- Biodegradable and Compostable
- Easy to Shred to Fill Terrariums and Tanks
- Overall Size: 10 lb/4.50 kg/4500 g. Block
- Covers 65 Liters (2.3 cu. Ft.) up to 70 Quart per Block
Maintain a cleaner, healthier terrarium environment for reptiles, amphibians, and invertebrates with premium coconut fiber substrate from ReptiCasa. Get a Block today by clicking Add to Cart above now.