Relaxus Assist A Lift Seat
Portable Power-Lift Seat Cushion
The Portable Elevation Cushion converts any seat into an automatic-lift chair. It's perfect for anyone who needs a little help standing from a sitting position. It uses a self-powered hydro-pneumatic piston, no batteries and no electrical power required, to help to lift up to 80% of the person’s body weight.
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable weight setting
- Seat surface: 18" x 22" (46 x 56 cm)
- Fits most chairs
- High density foam cushion
- Non-slip, build in handle.
- Lightweight & Portable, take with you to restaurants, friends, sports events etc.
- Easily adjusts for various weights
- Machine washable cover
- Helps keep people active and independent
- Lifts only as needed, allowing users to maintain muscular strength
- Perfect for caregivers who need help transferring patients or family members
- Suitable for those weighing 80 - 230 lbs (35 -105 kg)
- Relieves stress and strain on joints
Simply lean forward and start to stand and the lifting mechanism activates automatically.
The elevated seat cushion allows the person to gently ease into a seat. Once sitting, the device acts and looks like a comfortable seat support.
Caution this is not intended for use with a wheelchair.
How to use
On the bottom of the unit, there are 6 weight settings:
- 35 kg (80 lbs)
- 50 kg (105 lbs)
- 60 kg (130 lbs)
- 75 kg (160 lbs)
- 85 kg (190 lbs)
- 105kg (230lbs)
Lift the base by the handle and set the hydraulic lifting mechanism into the appropriate weight slot. Turn over, place on a chair and sit down. If it’s too “giving” then move the hydraulic mechanism into a higher weight class. If the seat doesn’t descend, then move the mechanism into a lower weight class. It’s best to have someone supervise the first time for safety reasons.