SABRENT USB to RS-232 DB9 Serial 9 pin Adapter Prolific PL2303 1-ft [SBT-USC1K]
- Allows any PC to connect serial devices and programs that communicate through COM ports
- 12-inch cable with standard USB Type A Male to standard 9-pin DB9 RS-232 serial connector
- PL-2303 Chipset for widest possible compatibility with Windows, Mac, Linux, and other platforms
- Programmable baud rate from 75bps to 12Mbps. Typical speeds up to 230Kbps
- Plug and play creation of a COM port. Powered by USB - no external power needed
The SABRENT USB to Serial SBT-USC1K converter is the perfect solution for transferring data from a PDA or digital camera. The USB to DB9 provides a connection between an available USB port and the more traditional RS-232 serial port found on many devices. This adapter is designed for connections to cellular phones, PDAs, digital cameras, modems, or ISDN terminal adapters through your USB port. Simply plug your device into the adapter and the adapter into your PC or Mac. COM ports and Baud rates can be modified to desired set up.
Product Details Learn more about this product.
|Cable Length: 1 ft cable.Side Connectors: Male Thumbscrews.Supports remote wake-up and power management.Supports automatic handshake mode.No IRQs, no IRQ conflicts.Provides a 96 byte buffer for each upstream and downstream data transfer.Compatible with USB Specification v1.1(0) and USB CDC v1.1, USB 2.0.
|Included In The Box
|Sabrent USB to RS-232 DB9 Serial 9 pin Adapter (Prolific PL2303) SBT-USC1K, Driver CD
|SABRENT USB to RS-232 DB9 Serial 9 pin Adapter Prolific PL2303 1-ft [SBT-USC1K]
|Assembled Dimension & Weight
18.01 x 13.00 x 3.00 cm 0.09 kg
7.09 x 5.12 x 1.18 in 0.19 lb
|Vendor SKU / MPN
|No3rd Variant ID
|No3rd Item ID
|No3rd Product ID
Got questions? Common questions answered.
Is this item in stock?
If you can purchase it, we'll ship it.
Where are orders shipped from?
No3rd.ca orders ship from Canada. Your order will be shipped from one of our warehouses closer to you.
Why is No3rd a better place to shop?
There are many reasons, but here are a few.